Saturday, April 24, 2010

Curly goes to a Trial - Cumming, GA

Today Curly and I were entered into a Rally Trial in Cumming. I had been putting pressure on myself because this could potentially give us our 3rd leg and we'd be on to advance level which freaked me out big time (off leash eeek).

We went despite the storms and it was delayed so we had to wait and got rained on. Curly seemed good and focused outside the ring, but inside the ring was a whole different story. I felt good about the course except the downs. We simply need to proof at all kinds of places doing Rally exercises.

He was not super focused on me once in the ring and did fairly well, but we did not qualify for a score due to our mistakes. Oh well, better try next time.

I know we can do it, but need to really proof to ensure the next try will be better.

It was great to see our friend Diana and 2 of her rattie kids, Stella (who did great) and Sammy.

No comments: