Sunday, September 6, 2009

Curly Progress

Wow, it has been too long since I posted here. Curly is now in his 3rd class, Rally Advanced and getting ready to do match-ups and trials. He has come a long way and we are becoming a stronger team each week.

I can look back and think what a challenge I thought beginner obedience was. Ha! That was nothing. This week we are to be learning "Stand Stay", "90 degree turns" and practicing everything we have learned this far. Curly really enjoys learning the new skills and getting lots of treats and praise for it. Yea!

Last weekend we had a great opportunity to practice and demo at a local event. Curly did it off leash twice for the first time ever! I was nervous, but he did his job like a professional. I was so impressed with him and so was everyone else. Go Curly!

It is super amazing to do this with him and now Franky is in beginner obedience. It will be neat to see him coming up through the same training Curly got.

No comments: